Residential or Commercial Applications
Still not convinced? We’ve compiled a list of the features and benefits of our motorized screen system, as compared to other motorized screens. You will find that our reasoning behind everything we do in the manufacturing process is to provide you with the best possible product in the industry!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Extruded aluminum housing, tracks, and weight bar for durability.
- Stainless steel fasteners means no rust.
- WE’RE GOING GREEN! Solar screens reduce UV rays and keep cooling and heating costs to a minimum!
- Super heavy weight bar for smooth operation and no hang ups when coming down.
- Felt pile under weight bar seals better against grout lines, pavers, and uneven surfaces.
- Vinyl coated screen materials can be easily cleaned and are more resistant to breakage.
- Double stitched zippers on all 4 sides of screen for strength, durability, and complete insect control.
- Double felt system on inside of hood cover and back of hood brushes off dirt and debris, and keeps unwanted insects from crawling from the outside in.
- Powder coated aluminum ensures no chipping, peeling, or bubbling of the paint.
- Coated coil smaller zipper means continuous feed into the tracks and quiet operation.
- Units plug directly into a 11o volt outlet, meaning no hard wiring or electricians required.
- Stylish and modern accessories to accommodate every type of install.
- Manufactured up to 25′ wide and 16′ tall!
- Interfaces (dry contact and RTS) allow motorization via home automation systems with the touch of a button.
SO MANY CHOICES!!
Color choices don’t end there! Partake in our Special Order program, and custom match an existing frame or color of your home using the RAL Color chart. You choose the number, and we custom color each piece of extrusion to your liking. Please note, special orders can extend delivery dates and will be an additional charge. Colors may not appear exactly as shown.